dB-Mark XCA48 PLUS 4-in 8-out Digital Active Crossover
- 4 balanced inputs and 8 balanced outputs on XLRs.
- XCA + Series offers superior audio quality with THD: <0.002% and SNR >108.8dB
- All channels can be configured using Parametric EQ, High/Low Shelf EQ, and 1st/2nd order All Pass filters.
- Fully adjustable crossover filters on all output channels, with slopes from 12dB to 48dB per octave.
- Linkwitz-Riley, Butterworth, or Bessel curves can be individually selected on the high-pass and low-pass.
- Each input has 2 dynamic EQs, noise gate, and adjustable compressor.
- Automatic Gain Control available on input channels.
- Configurable compressor and peak limiter on every output channel.
- Delay on all channels, adjustable in milliseconds, metres or feet.
- Full matrix mixing, route any input to any output.
- All input and output channels can be individually muted.
- Channels can be linked for convenience to allow editing of two or more channels at a time
- 32-bit digital signal processor with 24-bit 96KHz A/D and D/A converters.
- USB 2.0/3.0, RS485 connections are provided for PC control of multiple devices.
- Operation possible using the front panel controls or via dedicated Windows app.
- 30 user-program presets can be stored into the device and recalled, or backed-up to PC via USB.
- Password protection for partial or full lock of system settings.
- LED indicators on all input and output channels for level, mute, compressor, limiter, and peak/clip.
- 2x24 character dot-matrix blue back-lit LCD display.
- Gross weight: 5.25kg
- Shipping Dimensions: 562mm x 325mm x 98mm
- Power 110V /220V AC 50/60Hz <25W
Editor software available for Windows
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
Detailed specifications unavailable, please EMAIL the sales office for additional information.
|Other dBMark products similar to dB-Mark XCA48 PLUS 4-in 8-out Digital Active Crossover:||